[MI-ABS] NABS Informational Brochure

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Mon Dec 30 18:46:03 UTC 2019

Good Afternoon Students

As the new year approaches, I wanted to provide this piece of literature from our national student division. It lays out all of the things that NABS and MiABS does for blind students and with blind students in our local, state, and national community. It also spotlights the work that is done at our Washington Seminar each year. Please feel free to provide this to any student that you may feel would benefit from it as well.

Thanks

Robert Parsons, Jr.
Vice President, Michigan Association of Blind Students
President, Kalamazoo Chapter
National Federation of the Blind