[MI-ABS] Minutes from April 19/2020 MIABS Student Division Teleconference

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 02:56:09 UTC 2020

Hello, fellow members of MIABS:

Attached are tonight's minutes from our student division teleconference.  We
had a brief meeting today and these minutes will recap our current events.
Please read and be prepared to discuss/adopt at our next teleconference.
These minutes will inform any committee meetings that you may hold before
our next general meeting.

Our next teleconference is scheduled for May 17, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET.  A
reminder will be sent out prior to the meeting.

Thank you.

Victor Marques

Secretary, MIABS