[MI-ABS] Student Division Teleconference Minutes Aug 9, 2020

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 02:37:35 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Attached please find minutes from our Aug. 9 teleconference.

Please read, send any suggestions/changes needed to me and I can re-publish
if necessary. Otherwise, please consider this the version that will be voted
upon at the next meeting for acceptance. Naturally, please review in advance
of the meeting as we do not read the minutes out loud, now that they are
published in advance in an accessible format.

Our next meeting will next be September 13, 7 PM.

Victor Marques

Secretary, MI-ABS