[MI-ABS] Notice of Monthly Teleconference Meeting - Feb 16 7:00 PM EST

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 00:36:04 UTC 2020

Hello to all fellow MI-ABS members:

         Please join us for the monthly teleconference to be held this
Sunday, February 16th at 7:00 PM EST.

To join at the meeting time, please call: 605-472-5591 and enter code
3644492# when prompted.

I have sent these out previously, but for your reference the meeting
minutes from the last teleconference in January are attached again.
Please read them prior to Sunday's meeting, be prepared to either offer
amendments as needed or to vote to accept them into the record.

Please note that as I have not yet been placed onto the MI-ABS bank
account, I am unable to provide a financial report at this time prior to
the meeting.  This is business we will have to discuss at the
teleconference so that reports and statements can be provided by the
secretary along with the minutes, as was agreed to be the case.  There
is other new business that also needs to be addressed. Please come
prepared to discuss any old and new business that is outstanding.

Thank you and talk to  you Sunday.

Victor Marques

Secretary, MI-ABS