[MI-ABS] Fwd: NABS Virtual Graduation - Urgent, Time Sensitive

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 02:33:13 UTC 2020

Hello Michigan students,

In case you are not on the NABS list, this is very time sensitive.  NABS is holding a virtual graduation ceremony on Saturday the 6th, to recognize students graduating this year.  If you want to be recognized, you will need to fill out the form to join by tomorrow (Monday, June 1).

Anyone can, and is encouraged to, attend.   I know that we may have some graduates this year, and with cancellation of traditional graduation, I am excited that NABS is organizing this even to further recognize our federation students.  Please fill out the form to be recognized if you are graduating, and attend if you are not to support our fantastic students in their most important achievement.

Thanks
Victor
Secretary, MI-ABS

Begin forwarded message: