[MI-ABS] Notice of Monthly Teleconference - Sun Mar 15 7:00 PM

Victor Marques therealvictormarques at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 20:21:52 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Our regularly scheduled teleconference for the Student Division will occur
this Sunday, March 15 at 7 PM.

Please call 605-472-5591, code 364492# when prompted.

Due to a lack of quorum and the February meeting falling just after
Washington seminar, we did not meet.  There are no meetings from February.
January minutes were disseminated previously - if you need them again,
please contact me and I'll send you a copy.  Additionally, there is no paper
or electronic format financial report to provide at this time due to lack of
inactivity.  Therefore, a verbal summary will be provided at the meeting.

Please be prepared to accept the previous minutes from January by reading
them prior to the meeting on Sunday.

Finally, as some of you may have heard, Chicago Midwest Student Seminar has
been postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.  We will talk more about this
on Sunday.  I mention this in case you had not heard, this information went
to my spam folder and I only found it by coincidence when looking for my
Metro Connect booking emails that routinely go to my spam folder.  In any
event, consider yourself informed and we will discuss more on Sunday.

Stay safe and talk to you all Sunday.

Victor Marques

Secretary, MI-ABS