[MI-ABS] Reminder: Convention Kickoff Meeting Tonight

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Oct 5 15:16:09 UTC 2020

Can you believe that state convention is exactly one month away?

We have a lot of exciting and important information to share, including
details on voting at convention and other convention information, as
well as updates on accessible voting in the 2020 election. Please join
us on Monday at 8 PM for our convention kick-off meeting via Zoom or
telephone to learn the latest happenings with the NFB of Michigan. There
will be an opportunity to ask questions during this session as well.
It's open to everyone, and the info is below.

To join the meeting from your computer or mobile phone, use the
following link.
https://zoom.us/j/9612695221?pwd=dHlxZDNwcVVZbUVTYUM5cEU4cDlndz09

Or call 646-876-9923 and use the following meeting information.
  Meeting ID: 961 269 5221
  Passcode: 902855

To register for convention for free, please visit,

https://www.nfbmi.org/convention