[MI-ABS] important: Last Chance!Virtual concert april 10 7:00 PM!

Taylor Arndt miabstreasurer at nfbmi.org
Tue Apr 6 23:57:26 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Time is running out to register for the Michigan Association Of blind
students virtual concert. I am pleased to announce April 10 the Michigan
Association of blind students is having a virtual concert at 7:00 PM
eastern! This concert isn't just for students, but is open to all!

The concert will be held over the zoom platform. The cost is $5 before the
day of the event for both performers and attendees.  On the day of the
event, the fee is $8. We are looking for both attendees and participants.
You don't want to miss this! We will have raffles and door prizes that will
be cool including a chrome book raffle which you may enter!

The money will be used to help students from advocacy , seminars, and
scholarships.

Zoom details will be sent the day of the event.

To be a performer, please fill out the performer form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jEOIQeO5sTZVfc4rDl7zqm2egmrpcWCCTFKU2DIA_e
o/edit> .

If you want to attend the event, please fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdsyddBCjMgMZld1icHjNsqBEjwQnFVrB7
FTrxv-jP-ZRfIlA/viewform?usp=sf_link> .

Thankyou

Taylor Arndt