[MI-ABS] FW: Mission Accomplished!

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Wed Jan 13 20:45:51 UTC 2021

Hey Students!

Chunky Crab is back to inform all of you that the 2021 NABS Super Bowl Roulette fundraiser has reached maximum occupancy. A big thank you to all the students, affiliate members, family members, and external friends that have signed onto the fun. Each year, NABS does its best to continue programming for blind students, despite the setbacks from pandemics and the like. We invite all members that are participating to stay tuned for updates about the competition from Elizabeth Rouse or Robert Parsons, while we invite all that are interested in supporting NABS events and fundraisers to stay tuned for our NABS Unmuted Auction event, which goes live Monday, January 18, 2021.

With Love
Robert E. Parsons, Jr.
Board Member| National Association of Blind Students
Board Member| National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Masters Student| Rehabilitation Counseling and Vision Rehabilitation Therapy
Western Michigan University '21
Pronouns: He, Him, His
P: 804.801.7674