[Mn-abs] FW: MABS Dues Payment

jean Rauschenbach rauschjc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 18:36:16 UTC 2010

Greetings all,

I made a tiny error in my message about dues.  Tom Scanlin
reminds me that:

 If you are paying  dues to the Minnesota Association of
Blind Students, that checks should be payable to MABS.
Since MABS does not have a bank account and checks are
deposited into the NFB of Minnesota account, they should
be made payable to "NFB of Minnesota."  If a person has
already paid their NFBM dues since April 1, then the
amount they owe for MNABS is $5.00.  If they have not,
then they owe $10.00 for both.

I have a list of people who have paid dues to NFBM and
MNABS. Please get these dues soon or voting will not be
possible. We made some exceptions last October, but this
will not continue according to the Constitution.

Thank you all for your continued interest and support of
the organization that is changing what it means to be a
blind student in Minnesota.

Jean Rauschenbach

1st VP