[Mn-abs] NLS Cartridges

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Jan 7 19:04:19 UTC 2011

Jean,

There is a bookshelf function that lets you access all books.  Hold the PLAY button down until you hear "Bookshelf" and then use the arrows to move
between books.  If this does not work, it is possible that you have a player with an older version of the firmware in it.  You can upgrade the firmware fairly
easily, though.  Let us know what happens.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson