[Mn-abs] Pillsbury Mansion Gala Needs your Help

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Feb 1 02:36:19 UTC 2014

The following announcement regarding the one hundredth anniversary of our building comes from Sheila Koenig:

BLIND, Inc. and the NFB of Minnesota will be hosting the 1st Annual Charles S. Pillsbury Mansion Gala and House Tours this Fall, September 13th and 14th , 2014. Both events will have approximately 300
participants each and we need your help! Committees are currently in need of a variety of volunteers to prepare for the events and participate at the events themselves. If you are interested in being a volunteer
please email Sheila Koenig at

shekoenig at comcast.net

Thank You.