[Mn-abs] FW: [Nfbmn-news] TV News Story about Petition on Internet Regulations

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Jan 20 15:25:02 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmn-news [mailto:nfbmn-news-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jennifer Dunnam via Nfbmn-news
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2016 8:43 AM
To: nfbmn-news <nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [Nfbmn-news] TV News Story about Petition on Internet Regulations

Minnesota Federationists:

On KSTP channel 5 last evening, There was a news story about our We The People Petition calling for the release of the ADA internet regulations. You can check out the text and video at the following link. Unfortunately, the button for playing the video is not labeled, but JAWS speaks it as something like button #7.
https://t.co/Q0H4Gv3F7u

Also, if you have not yet done so, sign the petition and encourage your friends to sign, here:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/direct-us-department-justice-promptly-release-ada-internet-regulations