[nabs-l] the wisconsson state convention next weekend

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Nov 2 02:34:37 UTC 2008

hello david,

i hope that there are some people here in the land of nabs are there at the nfb of wisconsin convention next weekend. i don't know of anyone at all here on the list who regually post here. but, if any of you guys who are from wisconsin, and i know who you are... please give a shout out!

anyway, my dear i hope that you can meet up with them next weekend. take care and i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
from amy

From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever at gmail.com>