[nabs-l] A Leaving the Nest Comparative

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 13:12:02 UTC 2008

I think so.  I think that there are certain things that blind tudents
should have socially as far as good social skills.  For one, they need
to be able to do god formal etiquette.  I took an etiquette class at
my Catholic school and we learned what to do at socialgatherings and
stuff.  Then, we need to know what's appropriate and not appropriate
to talk about in public, and the ... there's more that I can't think
of right now.
Beth