[nabs-l] Tips for DSS offices

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 08:39:07 UTC 2008

Sarah,

Agreed about the ability to refuse an accommodation.  I can see the
requirement that you register, since you verify your disability by doing
so--but you should be allowed to simply get yourself on the list and be
allowed to negotiate what you need with your professors.

A DSO that won't do that is, in my opinion, not acting in the best
interests of its students.

Joseph