[nabs-l] YouTube.

priscilla priscillagarces1987 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 21:47:37 UTC 2008

Hey listers,
I am posting because I am rather annoyed

I am pretty annoyed because I don't understand why people have to use the visual verification codes for security reasons.
Why don't they challenge people with a secret question we can answer instead?
I wanted to sign up for YouTube but couldn't without my roomate's help because of the annoying verification image.
the worse part of this is that there is no alternative given to those of us who are visually impaired.
this is not only me who is annoyed, but everyone else would also agree with me on that matter.

anyway, I updated my live journal
go to : Priscy21.livejournal.com

Thank you very much.

Priscilla