[nabs-l] Trouble Using Computers on Campus

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 09:47:45 UTC 2008

Here's what you can do:
1. Talk to someone you know who is a computer programmer who might
know about this technology.  For one, when the technology is
installed, please make sure that ALL instructions on the CD ROM the
screen reader comes with are followed.
2. Try the installed program out yourself and make sure you're not
receiving error messages.
Yes, colleges are responsible for providing access technology on
campus.  FSUhas several places where you can access JAWS.  They have
an ADA room in the library across the street from my dorm and then in
the SDRC/Disability Office.  Hope this helps.
Beth