[nabs-l] NFB Training Centers

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 06:23:57 UTC 2008

I'd check out the Louisiana Center for the Blind's website.  They
should have all the rules and regulations there.  I have a friend who
graduated from there, and another friend who's there currently.  You
guys might know this guy.  Pssst, don't want to name him because of
anything bad, but because I want to say he's a good guy and I've been
talking to him on the phone lately.  It's Carlos Montas, who's been in
the center for quite a while, and I hope to hea from him soon.  Sarah,
as for you, I'm sure there's  lots of stuff in Canada for you to check
out, but if you have any questions, please ask any of the people
who've been to a blind center.  They can tell you what's up and what
the policy is.
Beth