[nabs-l] Philosophical Terminology

Lora and Myrtle blindhistory at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 20:59:42 UTC 2008

That is not what I was saying at all!. I am totally open about talking about
my blindness and am totally accepting of my blindness. It is just sometimes
easier if you are in a hurry to say visually impaired than blind so you
don't have to explain your vision in a hurry. My previous message was
obviously taken the wrong way.

--
Lora and Leader Dog Myrtle