[nabs-l] Blind Bargains Black Friday Coverage

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Nov 25 04:46:00 UTC 2008

Beat the Crowds with BlindBargains.com Black Friday and Cyber Monday Coverage
http://www.blindbargains.com/blackfriday.php

So many ads and so little time. Let Blind Bargains sort out the details as we present
to you the absolute best deals for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and beyond both online
and in stores. Watch for cheap laptops, hard drives, MP3 players, televisions, and
much more. We'll also cover sales from the assistive technology vendors and distributors.
Don't worry, for the non techie folks, we'll post other cool gift ideas, holiday
items, clothing, and more. Check back often, as we'll be posting many more deals
throughout the week. Be sure to
subscribe to our Email list,
follow us on Twitter,
Subscribe to our RSS feed,
 and check our site often to get the absolute latest posts, as many deals only last
for a short time. Links to all of these are available on the home page.
Also, you can use our search box to find millions of products from
online stores and EBay auctions. If you are looking for the best deal on a particular
item, or have any questions, please send us a note.
bargains at blindbargains.com