[nabs-l] sports extravaganza for 2009 NFB Convention

Albert Yoo albertyoo1 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 27 17:51:54 UTC 2008

Christella, Happy Thanksgiving!> Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 19:41:11 -0600> To: david.andrews at nfbnet.org> From: christellablue at gmail.com> Subject: [nabs-l] sports extravaganza for 2009 NFB Convention> > It's that time of year again when I need your help to plan the > Sports extravaganza for the NFB convention which will be held in > Detroit Michigan. Last years event was wildly successful. The > Sports and Recreation division would like to make this years event > just as terrific. This is where you come in. If you would like to > help plan next years event, or if you know of someone who would like > to be involved pleas email me at > <mailto:christellablue at gmail.com>christellablue at gmail.com> Some of the activities from last year were: roller skating, > goalball, judo, tandem biking, swimming, spinning, and rowing. I > would like to try to continue these events and add even more. I also > want to get everyone from youth to seniors involved. So, if you want > to help in any way please get in touch with me. Thanks in advance.> > Christella> > > _______________________________________________> nabs-l mailing list> nabs-l at nfbnet.org> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nabs-l_nfbnet.org> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for nabs-l:> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/albertyoo1%40hotmail.com