[nabs-l] Special Ed.

melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Nov 30 07:20:31 UTC 2008

Joseph.
You make an excellent point about the field of special education.
I couldn't agree with you more.
So, how do we change this idea of people who are disabled becoming not just
recipients of Special education, but providers as well?
Even with creating our own special education programs for perspective special
educators.  The belief concerning people with disabilities becoming providers of
special Ed is still a enormous barrier for us to overcome.
Best regards,
Sincerely,
Melissa R. Green
Hold on to your dream and it shall be well with you.