[nabs-l] questions about sound eddeting software and boards.

Kevin Wassmer commanderlumpy2003 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 23 05:18:43 UTC 2008

Hello folks. I have some questions. First does anyone know if Sony Vagus works with Jaws? Second, I will be working at a radio station as an intern. I wonder what is the best way I can tell if my levels are to high before I put something over the air. Do you know if I can get something that will beep at me if the levels are high? This is because I will not be able to see the meter on the board. I will talk to you later.