[nabs-l] JAWs Compatibility with Science and MAth software

Maurice Mines minesm at me.com
Mon Oct 27 23:44:09 UTC 2008

I am a student work study employee of the University of
Northern Colorado and I am curious to know if JAWs is compatible
(usable) with the following list of software. Please let me know if it
is
and at what level is it usable with JAWs and tell me if it is not.
Python 2.5, SAS 9.1, Research Insight, Wolfram Mathematica,
Comprehensive Chemistry, Lucid Professional (biology software)
The computers on campus that have Jaws on them use windows XP. The
version of Jaws being used is 9.0. Please reply off-list to my staff e-
mail unless you think we can all benefit from this.

Maurice Mines
Masters Student Educational Technology
University of Northern Colorado
Staff mail: maurice.mines at unco.edu
NFBCO Volunteer Assistant Newsline Coordinator
Office Phone (970) 373-3076