[nabs-l] Tips for DSS offices

Dezman Jackson jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 18:43:42 UTC 2008

Hello, nabsters,
The Alabama  Association of Blind Students is in the process of compiling a list of guidelines or tips regarding serving blind students. Specifically, we would like information on what accommodations may or may not be appropriate and what tasks the student should be expected to handle on their own. I know that a lot of us have much experience with this type of thing so if you would be so kind please post your thoughts. Our plan is to start compiling these tips at the end of November.

Thanks,
Dezman