[nabs-l] music theory

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 03:01:58 UTC 2009

Hello All.
So next semester I will be taking Music Theory. I will be meeting with
my professor soon to discuss the class. But I'm wondering what the
resources are out there. How can I do dictations? I have heard there
is computer software that allows blind students to put in music
notation, does anyone know anything about that? I am a braille music
reader, so that should not be a problem, but my big thing is
notations, since we do a lot of labs involving dictations and such.
Thanks so much.

--
Mary Fernandez
Emory University 2012