[nabs-l] VoiceOver

Isaiah Wilcox iwilcox2011 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 06:21:20 UTC 2009

Hi Arielle,
First off, let me say welcome to the mac world. I have had a mac book
since August of last year and I absolutely love it.  Unfortunately
voiceover is currently unaccessible for most programs on the mac; for
example, Firefox and Adobe Reader.  But Apple is working on it.
However, voiceover works well with most mac based programs such as
TextEdit, I Mail, and all of Mac's menus  and settings.   I am going
to e-mail you now a list of commands for voiceover and there is also a
built in hands on tutorial on how to use voiceover but I will have to
find it again.  It is a bit hard to get used to especially being used
to a PC but to learn the mac is well worth it.  If you or anyone else
has any questions about the mac please feel free contact me.
Thanks,
Isaiah