[nabs-l] hiring a driver/ is hiring a driver a reasonable accomidation?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Apr 4 23:08:42 UTC 2009

It may not be, which is why I suggested job sharing, forming a team,
and other creative ideas as alternatives.  Also, on the other hand,
when making the accommodation the whole of state government needs to
be considered, not your salary, or the one department you would be
working for, according to the ADA.  So, Montana couldn't really say
they couldn't do it because it wasn't reasonable.

Dave