[nabs-l] Follow-up on CCTV question

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 01:54:02 UTC 2009

Hello all,
For the benefit of anyone who may be experiencing the same troubles as I regarding the use of highlighters with CCTV's, here is what I found out: nothing. I called Enhanced Vision (the company that makes the Merlin CCTV) and--you wont believe this--their R & D people have never even considered the issue of using hghlighters with a CCTV. The tech support person I talked with made a very general suggestion that I experement with various light filters (for high end cameras) but had no specific recomendations.

I know this didn't help,
Jim

"Ability is of little account without opportunity."

          -Napoleon Bonaparte