[nabs-l] The true value of the NABS

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 18:31:08 UTC 2009

Hello all,
I am new to the NFB/NABS, but I just wanted to say I am plesantly suprised, and rather proud to be affiliated with the NFB/ NABS. After seeing the widespread interest that so many people are taking in Raina's attempt to find a driver, who wouldn't be? It is rare to see so many random strangers come together to solve the problems of one random individual. The NABS has truely built a culture they can be proud of. It is nice to know there is a nation full of people whom I can turn to if I have a problem. You all should be very proud of yourselfs. You all truely reflect what is good about (and largely missing from) American society.
Keep it up
Jim

"Ability is of little account without opportunity."

          -Napoleon Bonaparte