[nabs-l] What is the status of Congressman Yarmuth's "dear collegues" letter?

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 05:58:53 UTC 2009

You should e-mail Jim McCarthy at the National Center: jmccarthy at nfb.org

Best of luck and let us know when you hear back,
Corbb

On Apr 21, 2009, at 4:38 PM, Jim Reed wrote:

A while back there was a post on this list regarding congressman
Yamuth's dear colleages letter. Based on my understanding, his letter
was geared towards trying to secure aupport for a federal
appropreation to fund a congressional commitee to study ways to
improve textbook access.

I called MT's lone representative and asked him to support Yamuth. The
other day I was looking for the results of Yamuth's efforts, but I
couldnt find it. Does anyone know how that turned out?

Thanks,
Jim

"Ignorance killed the cat; curiosity was framed."