[nabs-l] Swine flu outbreak and national convention

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 02:52:11 UTC 2009

We're talking about the recent sswine flu epidemic and how it may
relate to the convention because lots of people are coming, and the
flu has pread to New York City.  It could come to the heartland of
America, and then to Detroit where the convention is, if we're not
careful.  If it had been the 1918 Spanish influenza epidemic, things
could have been a lot worse.  Also, I asked the queston of the
not-so-recent Avian flu epidemic.  I remember a time when everybody
was all up in arms about the bird flu and people getting that thing.
I read an entire article about it and I don't remember where it was.
Beth