[nabs-l] Swine flu outbreak and national convention

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 22:06:49 UTC 2009

Antonio,
Get your information correct before you start assuming that it has killed
people. I'm currently listening to Capital News Nine which is our local 24
hour news station in Albany New York. And, so far all the cases have been
mild meaning that everyone whom has had it has recovered from it. I'm only
about 80 miles or so from New York City.
Jessica