[nabs-l] GRE discrimination?

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 03:39:50 UTC 2009

Hi all,

When I took the GRE in 2007, there was a Braille practice test
available from ETS, and I think there still is. If you're a proficient
Braille reader, this practice test can be tremendously helpful, at
least for identifying your strengths and weaknesses and planning your
study accordingly.

Also, I believe that there is now a self-voicing computer-based GRE
available, meaning that you can take the test independently on the
computer without the need for a reader/scribe. Someone correct me if I
am wrong about this.

Arielle