[nabs-l] New York State Student Division

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 18:19:00 UTC 2009

Hi all, currently, the NFB of New York State does not have an active
student division and some of us are working to get it going again.

If you will be attending or are already attending college (graduate
and undergraduate level) or a job preparatory program in New York
State, and want to see the division active; we would love your input
and participation.

You may contact me at (917) 532-7439, or shoot me an email at
AlexanderA.Castillo at gmail.com

Feel free to pass on this information to anyone you feel would be interested.

Thanks,

Alex