[nabs-l] accessible phones with verizon -- or should we switchto AT&T?

Domonique Lawless dlawless86 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 00:55:03 UTC 2009

Hello,

There is actually a built in screen reader on the motorola droid. I
haven't had a chance to work with it a lot but from the little bit
that I've played with it it has seemed to work decently. It might be
worth checking out. It is about $40 more than the Ozone but it might
be a possibility. Also, remember that if your boyfriend has had the
phone for under 30 days he can return it for his money back or
possibly swap it out for the droid for $40 more.

I hope this Helps,
Domonique