[nabs-l] Accessible textbook legislation

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 21:12:05 UTC 2009

the only reason that I would agree with you on this is because we get
our books in electronic format.  Usually, if you get an EText of a book
online, it is cheaper than if you were to go get it physically from the
bookstore.  So, in that case, it is unreasonable that we should pay the
same price that everyone else does.