[nabs-l] Accessible textbook legislation

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 04:15:59 UTC 2009

No, what I meant is that, as of now, I purchase my books at the
bookstore and receive electronic versions on CD, in word format, from
the office of accessibility.  If I could just pay the publishers
directly for them to send me the Word files, should it not be cheaper?

--
Robert Spangler
The University of Toledo