[nabs-l] Email Help Needed

Linda Stover liamskitten at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:55:07 UTC 2009

Marissa,

In order to find the forward link and the reply button, look for the
link that says Basic HTML.  After you've clicked it, a forward link
should appear.  It will be below the heading which lists the sender's
address.  There will be several links including print and forward.  To
reply, scroll down to the end of a message.  It will say: quick reply.
 Below that, there will be an edit box.  If you want the entirety of
the message displayed so you can trim unnecessary lines of text as you
are replying, hit the button that says more reply options.  If you
need any more assistance, feel free to E-mail me offlist at
liamskitten at gmail.com and I will attempt to clarify things.
Courtney