[nabs-l] Looking for ideas

Cindy Bennett passionflower505 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 03:59:19 UTC 2009

The easiest option would be a 50/50 raffle. Make a ticket with two of the same number on it and rip it in half when sold. Give one half to the buyer, and put the other in to a drawing bag.

That is the only thing our student division has done. ,and while we are not the richest, we decided on it because we did not want to invest our money in purchasing things that might not get sold quite yet until we raise a good treasury foundation
Cindy