[nabs-l] looking for an accessible digital recorder

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 14:23:01 UTC 2009

Hello To All!
I am in the market for an accessible digital recorder that has stereo sound
preferbily. I know the olympus models have some good recorders, but if there
are better ones out there, I'd be interested. Can't afford the victor stream
now or would get that instead. But I am looking for a digital recorder that
has built in stereo capability and maybe has voice guidance through the
various menus. Would also be interested to know if what ever models you
recommend could be purchased at radio shack, target, bestbuy, etc. I need to
get one soon, as I will need it for my classes.
Hope someone can help.