[nabs-l] pannel

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Feb 15 04:43:58 UTC 2009

I forget the exact numbers, but I read in a book once that the word blind
refers to just a tiny bit of vision loss to totally blind. Blind is not like
the word deaf; deaf usually means no hearing or not enough to comprehend
speech, but blind refers to the entire range.
Maybe tell them how they can best assist you. One of my pet peeves (and I
that people just don't know better) is when someone goes to lead me, and
they grab me instead of letting me hold onto their arm.