[nabs-l] Displaying Windows Media in Firefox

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 10:44:41 UTC 2009

My advice would be to go to tools>options>applications there is a list of a
million file types and you can decide there how you would like firefox to
handle them.  not sure if this applies to pre 3.0 releases, but if your
firefox is older then 3 you should update tit for security reasons.
Bill

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 1:48 AM, Ashley Alexander <cumbiambera2005 at gmail.com