[nabs-l] How you read, Braille or voice

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 04:15:13 UTC 2009

Antonio,

If I my restate what I understand your first point to be succinctly,
literacy seems to have a language context.  That is, your mom is
literate in Portuguese, but much less literate in English.

Literacy also incorporates the ability to read, use, and produce
written language.  I think we can agree on that point.

Joseph