[nabs-l] Recruitment

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 18:54:26 UTC 2009

Dear Jessica,
I did this last week, will resend. Perhaps it was to your other email
address.

Their contact info from the nfb site is:
NFB of New York
Carl Jacobsen, President
471 63rd Street
Brooklyn, New York 11220-4617
NFB of NY: 718-567-7821
E-mail: office at nfbny.org
Web site: http://www.nfbny.org/

NFB Parents of Blind Children
Maria Garcia, President
New York Parents of Blind Children
New York, New York
Phone: 212-222-1705
E-mail: pobcny at verizon.net
Web site: http://www.pobcny.org/

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc