[nabs-l] Studying to be a Teacher of the Visually Impaired

Jessica Trask jess28 at samobile.net
Mon Jan 19 13:31:46 UTC 2009

Joseph,
That's actually a good thing because you are paving the way if there is
ever going to be another student that will go through their program at
that college.
I just wish that I had the same luck with the Early Childhood
Department at the community college where I was attending. It wasn't
the professors I was having the probelm with rather it was the head of
the department who also just happened to be my advisor. I tried
explaining to her that I knew other blind teachers in the field . But,
she didn't seem to understand that. I also told her the nature of the
job I was going after sooner or later which meant I didn't have to be
teaching in a classroom.

--
Jessica Trask