[nabs-l] review of the movie blindness

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Wed Jul 1 19:37:15 UTC 2009

Hi.

The movie "Blindness" is an interesting one. However, I would consider
it in a much larger context of overall attitudes concerning blindness
dating back centuries. may I suggest a book entitled Blindness: The
History of an Image in Western Thought by Moche Barasche> I think
you'll find it interesting and will provide some interesting insight
into disability in the media, as well as the movie itself. Also, I've
done some academic studies on the film. E-mail me privately if you're
interested.

Respectfully,
Jedi