[nabs-l] NABS Leadership Update

Monika Reinholz monika_r_r at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 12 20:50:31 UTC 2009

Hi all,

If I may pipe in here with a possible suggestion for future elections. Why not do a vote the way our US Congress does it...in a way. At the beginning of the meeting, have a list of all people at said meeting. Use the list to do a voice vote, one by one. It may be tedious and long (depending on the amount of people) but it gets the job done and correctly. If a voice vote isnt desired, you could use the head nod for yes/head shake for no version.

Also, it may be going out on a limb, but maybe the eventual use of a voting system like the clickers that go to a computer program to obtain the vote info. The UCCS Student Government has used such system for a while now and I still have contact there that I could look into it for you all.

I wish I would have been able to make national convention, but hoping that maybe next year I will be able to go.

Just my 2 pennies,
Monika Reinholz