[nabs-l] KNFBReader Mobile Bundle for sale

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 17 22:02:56 UTC 2009

Good afternoon all,
HandyTech North America has a used KNFBReader Mobile Bundle for $1199.99. This package has only been used for 3 months and still has warranty left on it. The package includes the Nokia N82 loaded with the latest version of the Talks software along with the latest version of the KNFBReader software. Anyone interested should feel free to shoot me an email off-list, or give me a call any time at the number below.

Best Regards:
Dave Wright
Work Phone: 347-422-7085
Email: